Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy New Year !!!


Wishing Myself a Prosperous, Healthy and Wealthy Financial New Year 2009 – 10

So at the break of the new financial year… I only hope and wish (rather plead) that things fall into place for all of us, especially me. The last couple of months have been really bad and it has replaced ME into my – not so – self, “STINGY ME” ..

I am a spend thrift and I guess I will remain the same till the day I die. But lately I have seen myself sit and count every penny coming out of my pocket. “Is it really worth buying? Can I afford it now?? Will I die if I don’t buy it??? “These have been the 3 phrases that keep crossing my mind every time I come across an object which is lying in front of me calling out to me to be bought.. pheeww..

I disagree to the fact that the person who’s on a buying spree needs to be blamed for anything. We are the ones who actually contribute to the economy during this time of recession. If everyone stopped buying then, where would the world go? Think about it!

No comments: