Sunday, March 29, 2009

Damn Those Doomals!!


AAhh..I had a very nice weekend starting off with shamming @ work and catching up with some pals on Saturday and doing a movie marathon the next day. Basically a "very" lazy weekend..

I had a very interesting cum restless Saturday nite. After seeing a rather not so interesting hyped up movie "Gulaal".. me and my friends decided to call it a nite at 2am and went to sleep.. As I was about to doze off into the nite, I was visited by several of my friends whom i really didnt know, i would land up hating so much.. Yes..Doomals (Mosquitoes in Telugu).. You must be wondering why Telugu and me?? After much arguments and fighting I have decided to make peace with my friends and accept the fact that..YES!! you can call me a "GOLTI" in a way :D .. and hence my attempt to learn the language. Actually, I like the word Doomal along with some other Telugu words and I plan to use them more often that the rest..

So yes, coming back to my original story.. I was visited by these Domaals, who that nite had tasted fresh and unfamiliar blood and just refused to let go. I did not even manage a wink of sleep till the wee hours of the morning. Atleast then I guess its when they take rest after their very hectic schedule in the nites.

My dear friend Dhinoo had a super explanation to all this. He said that the reason why the Doomals attacked me was coz I had switched off the air conditioner before sleeping!! So does that mean that’s Doomals feel the cold?? and don’t come out when its freezing?? Or is it that their tiny stings would refuse to enter the old skin or do they like their food (blood) warm??? ... Whatever !!..they molested me everywhere that night.

I really did not want to comment on his statement as I was still dazed looking at my hands and face the next morning. It looked like a battlefield where tiny little land mines had just blown off!! OH how I hate them!!

I felt a bit hazy and sleepy today, not sure if it was the lack of sleep! or the mosquito venom inside? (if they are venomous) or it was just the lack of blood reaching to my brain due to all of it being sucked out the previous nite!! Whatever maybe the reason.. I found myself sleeping through a rather very interesting movie today.. GRRR.....

I plan to do an indepth research on these bloodsuckers and shall enlighten all of you soon. For now, I plan to snuggle into my bed with two mosquito repellents in my room.. HAHAHAHA!!. Goodnite :D

2 comments:

Preet said...

lol...gud one...atleast sumthing small can trouble you :P

Shaaz said...

Hahaha.. i know i know