Monday, March 23, 2009

Piss Drunk!!


The Nyte I got drunk!!...

It was a regular Saturday, with the movies and the lunches minus the party… I found myself a lil parched and tempted to drink. Asked an old friend(Dhinoo) of mine to put in a bottle of vodka inside the freezer and await my arrival.

Me arrived at his place around 7ish and that is when it all began. Dhinoo had a brilliant idea of having the first shot of vodka on the rocks in a shot glass. This is for the world to know that you can have vodka shots on the rocks without getting yourself chocked with the ice [ I survived it..and so can u ;) ]

We seemed to be determined to empty the bottle by nite and we did…(Rather i was fo
rced to finish it.. Accha Baccha LOL LOL)
I think it was our 5th shot and it was around 8pm when I put my pride to a side and disclosed the fact that I was too drunk to drive back home.. I do remember Dhinoo finding a cheap thrill in announcing it to everyone (at that moment, only Reema, his wife) that I was drunk and would be spending the nite here.

Dhinoo, claims that we had around 8 straight shots that night and I kinda believe him cos I lost count after my 5th.

Reema the only sane person, took advantage of the situation and persuaded both of us to stick our fingers into the mosquito killing bat (Pls don’t try this @ home..u may not survive it).. ….

All this in 3 hours was a accomplishment for all three of us :

Me – Never drunk so much..
Dhinoo – Realized that he could talk nonsense and not remember the next day….
Reema – Proved that she was sitting with a bunch of useless, untamed drunkards who could stick there anything into a device.........PRICELESS!!

No comments: